Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2018/03/28 07:33:01 UTC

Ignite download page

Igniters,

I think the Ignite Download page is getting too crowded.

https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi

I would like to propose moving most of the previous versions to a separate
page. For example, we can list 3 latest versions on the download page and
older versions on another page.

What do you think?

D.

Re: Ignite download page

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
+1 for the latest release and previous releases section.

IMO, last three releases section doesn't make sense (Why three?).

Re: Ignite download page

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
+1

[https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi <https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi>]