Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/05 14:51:37 UTC

storage for Apache Design Docs

Hi all!

I remember a while ago there was an agreement (discussed on one of
hangouts) to create design docs for new features. But where these docs
should be kept was discussed vaguely.
Is there any place where we can keep design docs? How they can be added
there? Modified if needed?

The reason I am asking, I was going to add link to dynamic UDFs design doc
in Drill code (in comment in drill-override-example.conf) but since this
doc resides on my private Google Drive, I want to move to Apache Drill
specific storage.

Kind regards
Arina

Re: storage for Apache Design Docs