Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gi...@huk-coburg.de> on 2005/09/02 10:30:16 UTC

Problem with param expansion

Hi,

after fixing my other problems with <for> and
property expansion, one problem remains =

my script has =

<assert name="${updatelist.@{Lum}}" execute="true">
<for list="${updatelist.@{Lum}}" param="copyfile">
	<sequential>
	<echo message="... copy -> @{copyfile}" />
	<exec executable="ksh">
	<arg line = "scp -p -r @{copyfile}
user@@{server}:project/@{Lum}/opt/andromeda@{copyfile}" />
	</exec>
	</sequential>
</for>
</assert>

i'm using the exec because with ant and scp task i have no option
to preserve the timestamp

[ feature request = preservelastmodified for scp task ]

but the arg line get's expanded as =

... userservername:project/ ...

the parts omitted with ... are all right

but the scp command needs user@servername

i've tried with user@@@{server} but that get's expanded as :

... user@{server}:project/ ...

Question =

Any hints how to get my arg line expanded right ?

Maybe there's an option like writing &lt; instead of < ?

Maybe there is a workaround with scp task that preserves
the timestamp of the files even without a preservelastmodified
attribute available ?

Gilbert