Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2013/11/04 08:24:54 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Isis Wicket Viewer release 1.3.1 and archetypes

I've staged a release for Apache Isis Wicket Viewer 1.3.1 and corresponding
updated versions of the two archetypes (simple and quickstart).

This is a patch release that fixes a number of small but significant issues
with the Wicket UI [1].  It is based on Isis Core 1.3.0.

The artifacts have been staged to staging repositories on
repository.apache.org [2,3,4].  Each has a corresponding .asc signature
file (same URL, suffix .asc).

In the source code repo the code has been tagged as
isis-viewer-wicket-1.3.1-RC1.

Our website contains some suggestions of how to verify the release [5]

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for a
minimum of 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS/fixforversion/12325543
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-061/org/apache/isis/viewer/isis-viewer-wicket/1.3.1/isis-viewer-wicket-1.3.1-source-release.zip
[3]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-062/org/apache/isis/archetype/simple_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype/1.3.1/simple_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype-1.3.1-source-release.zip
[4]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-063/org/apache/isis/archetype/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype/1.3.1/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype-1.3.1-source-release.zip
[5] http://isis.apache.org/contributors/verifying-releases.html

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Wicket Viewer release 1.3.1 and archetypes

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Regards

W.Dimuthu Upeksha
Undergraduate

University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Wicket Viewer release 1.3.1 and archetypes

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
72 hours have elapsed, so I'm now closing this vote.  I'll announce the
result in another thread.

Posted by Othmen Tiliouine <ti...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com>.