Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> on 2012/04/05 11:07:00 UTC

wiki sprint for per-platform install instructions

Hi everybody,

I've updated Mac & Windows build pages on the wiki, but we are short a
few others. Can you please check and update pages where needed? Reply
back to this thread so I can keep track of what's completed.

If you're a maintainer now would be a *great* time to get your package
updates underway.

A number of these are still referring to svn for building from source;
the correct git repository is git://git.apache.org/couchdb.git  or the
same over http if you prefer. If the platform is no longer supported,
then please update http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installation
accordingly.

BSDs:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_OpenBSD