Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Robert Lasater <ro...@ineight.net> on 2015/02/04 02:01:51 UTC

UPCA for Barcode

It seems that changing the barcode to use the UPCA or ISBN instead of the
productID should be a configurable option. However, I do not see anywhere
to change that, nor can I find any documentation on it.

Does anyone know the best (right) way to configure this? Or should this be
a Jira issue to add an option?

Robert

Re: UPCA for Barcode

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
In the same order of idea we could configure which type of barcode to use.
For instance, datamatrix is more an more widespread with the use of smartphones and alike...

I think 2 Jira improvement issues would be welcome

Jacques

Re: UPCA for Barcode

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Robert,

Re: UPCA for Barcode

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

If you can't find the option to configure in the product, then please do
create a JIRA improvement issue. And a separate issue regarding improving
the documentation.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*