Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by will sanfilippo <wi...@runtime.io> on 2016/03/06 22:59:14 UTC

Some build issues on master and develop

Hello:

A few things I have noticed about building various targets…

1) The current state of master will generate an error if your project does not use baselibc. This is an issue with datetime.c that has been addressed in the develop branch but not merged to master.
2) Are all projects expected to build without using baselibc? Some do not (well, I know of only one for sure but there could be others).
3) If compiler_def is set to default some targets wont build. This was addressed for the m0 but not the m4.

I can address #3. For #1, who should be merging the change from develop into master?

Thanks,
Will