Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sudip Kumar Bhattacharya <sk...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/16 09:49:56 UTC

Re: Does this error eman it is an error at your client machine side orthe error at the server side?

Try running a distributed test to verify that the client machine is not choking.

If the error still comes, try reducing the number of threads.

Posted by nathasha <na...@gmail.com>.
thank you.
yes. I am trying to do that and looks like it is fine now when I reduce the
number of threads.

Nathasha