Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Pico Florin <pi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/08/31 16:10:27 UTC

Obtain the generic parameter for a returned type

Hi, all!
    I want to know if in the latest version of BCEL it is possible to obtain the generic prameter for a returned type from a method.

  For example

    Map<String, Object> getMap()

  I want to obtain the String,Object classes in an array.

  Thank you,
   Florin

---------------------------------
 Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.

Re: Obtain the generic parameter for a returned type

Posted by Vanesa Montagna <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pico Florin I want to know how insert a new attribute to the methods...

I need know if a method is low,higt ...

Thank you

vane

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
I don't believe this is stored in the bytecode.  Look up "generics erasure" in
your favorite search engine.

Jake