Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/13 18:30:56 UTC

ClassNotFound and UnrecognizedElementException trying to load a webapp with SCA integration

I have created JIRA Tuscany-991, basically with the latest trunk code i'm
not being able to load/run any application that have SCA integration into
Tomcat. There seems to be some issue around the class loader that is giving
some ClassNotFound exceptions, and also some UnrecognizedElementException
and these exceptions are available on the JIRA below :

    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-991
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-991>
Could anyone help on this ? As it's blocking me right now, I could try to
help as well to get it resolved asap.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende