Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu> on 2009/11/10 19:48:18 UTC

Compat problems between Maven 3.0-alpha-3 and plugin (was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven 3.0-alpha-3)

Tony Chemit wrote:

> Any idea about it ?

Sorry, not from those few bits of info. Please fill an issue at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG with as much information attached as
available. I ideally need something to reproduce, so a minimal test
project or the SVN URL to your project with steps to reproduce would be
cool.

Benjamin

Re: Compat problems between Maven 3.0-alpha-3 and plugin (was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven 3.0-alpha-3)

Posted by Tony Chemit <ch...@codelutin.com>.
Le Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:48:18 +0100,
Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu> a écrit :

> Tony Chemit wrote:
>
> > Any idea about it ?
>
> Sorry, not from those few bits of info. Please fill an issue at
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG with as much information attached as
> available. I ideally need something to reproduce, so a minimal test
> project or the SVN URL to your project with steps to reproduce would be
> cool.

I try to have a deeper look of the problem and then fill a FIRA if not resolved ;)

> Benjamin

Tony Chemit