Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joshua Martin <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/19 01:43:27 UTC

Application Destroy

Is there a method I can override for when the Wicket Web Application
is undeployed?

Re: Application Destroy

Posted by Joshua Martin <jo...@gmail.com>.
This is exactly what I needed! I needed to prevent a memory leak
related to JXTA and this is the perfect place to perform at
manager.stopNetwork();

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Adrian Merrall<pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Joshua,
> Do you mean destroyed or undeployed?
>
> You can override onDestroy() in your Wicket Application class and this will
> be triggered when your wicket application is stopped as part of being
> undeployed.  But if it were stopped then undeployed I'm not sure how you
> could be notified of the undeploy event.  I think the onDestory() event is
> the boundary of your application and you won't know about anything beyond
> that from a wicket perspective.  You could also go outside the wicket
> application with a context listener but again that is a context destroyed
> event, not an undeploy event.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adrian
> Auckland, NZ
>
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Joshua Martin <jo...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Is there a method I can override for when the Wicket Web Application
>> is undeployed?
>>
>> --

_________________________________

Joshua S. Martin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any
attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential,
protected by the attorney client or other legal privileges, and or
proprietary non public information. If you are not an intended
recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this message and or any of its attachments (if any) by
unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

Re: Application Destroy

Posted by Adrian Merrall <pi...@gmail.com>.
Joshua,