Posted to builds@apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/09/24 17:47:35 UTC

Re: OFBiz releases branches builds (11.04, 11.04, 12.04) don't run tests

Hi Gavin,

I'm trying to pass a parameter to the run-tests target, but I get this error:

Target "run-tests -Dportoffset=1" does not exist in the project "OFBiz Main Build".

I use this syntax:

f_ofb_3.addStep(Compile(command=["ant" , "run-tests -Dportoffset=1"],
                    haltOnFailure=True,
))

<<run-tests -Dportoffset=1>> works locally, what do I miss?

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Gavin McDonald wrote:
> [...]

I was stupid on this one :D.  At r880078, I also removed ofbiz-branch10, it's an archived release now.

Actually this is because I recently made (since http://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbiz-trunk-ARM/builds/541) some unsuccessful specific now reverted changes (for ports randomisation).
And the Builbot history there does not allow to see the phenomenon. But if you look before http://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbiz-trunk-ARM/builds/540, you will see the succed/fail phenomenon

> If it is to do with Java on ARM, that's the whole point of the tests! , the
> project should investigate further into
> the issue rather than just ignore it by disabling mails.

I already did and there are no sensible reasons. The same test/s succeed/s or fail/s alternatively w/o changes related to this swapping behaviour.

BTW there is a definitive way to check this: when you force a build, using IRC ofbiz-bot, w/o changes between builds you see the same swapping behaviour.
I just did, you can check, and try yourself. I have really no ideas why this happens.

>>  3. I'm not sure why we don't see
>> http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/snapshots/ofbiz-rel13.07-current.zip on
>> page http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/snapshots/
>
> Fixed, the recent upgrade of the snapshots page was not pulled in to the
> server. Now done.
>
>> 4. I'm not sure why we don't see any Nightly *.04 Builds though there were
>> recent commits (less than 1 month) on each not deprecated branches
>> (archives are OK)
>
> Probably fixed as part of 3. but keep an eye on it.

3 & 4 seems OK now

Thanks!

Jacques

RE: OFBiz releases branches builds (11.04, 11.04, 12.04) don't run tests

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Gavin,