Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Faine, Mark" <Ma...@msfc.nasa.gov> on 2005/04/06 15:19:07 UTC

filter mapping

Sorry this may be a little off-topic but is there a way to get the mapping
for a filter.  I'd like to determine what mapping set off the filter to use
it to rewrite a URL.  I know I can get the same information from the servlet
request but then I'd have to parse it and that complicates things.

Thanks,
-Mark

_____________________________________

Mark Faine
Computer Programmer III
Administrator, Marshall Technical Reports Server
http://trs.nis.nasa.gov <http://trs.nis.nasa.gov/>
UNITeS
256-961-1295

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. It may contain information which is privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible. The views expressed in this communication may not be the views
held by UNITeS or NASA. No responsibility is accepted by UNITeS or NASA for
personal emails, or emails unconnected with the company's business.