Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2006/03/08 09:16:00 UTC

Nutch and authorization

Hi,

Do u know good strategies to manage authorization ?

I mean a user should only see the nutch results he has the rights on.

Thanks for your comments.

Re: Nutch and authorization

Posted by jay jiang <jj...@bbn.com>.
Just to clarify, for this to work Nutch as a special user should be able
to access all the data during the crawl/indexing.

Re: Nutch and authorization

Posted by jay jiang <jj...@bbn.com>.

Re: Nutch and authorization

Posted by Patrice Neff <ma...@patrice.ch>.