Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au> on 2006/08/21 13:05:18 UTC

Round Corners implementation.

I was wondering if anybody thought that the implementation of round or
diagonal corners could be made easier to implement.

Currently we have, to create an image

background-image:
url(images/rc-b-r-5-1header-2tab-selected-3tab-selected.png);

Would it be more beneficial to create a section (in skinconf.xml ?)

<image-corners>
</image-corners>

Then apply it with just

background-image: url(images/image-corners.png);

Looks much better but Would this work, would it help clarify or a waste of
time ?

Gav...

RE: Round Corners implementation.

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.

Erm, not at the moment because there would need to be one of these sections
for every occurance of a round-corner image.

Forget I mentioned it, I'll mull it over some more.

Gav...