Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2004/07/14 14:51:57 UTC

ANNOUNCE : Axis 1.2 beta 2

Hi y'all:

The Axis team would like to announce that Axis 1.2 beta 2 has been released.

This version has passed both the JAX-RPC 1.1 and the SAAJ 1.2 TCKs, and is
just about ready to ship.  There are a few other bugs we're considering
fixing, and we do expect some further doc updates in the next week or two.

If you use Axis, please download the new version at:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/axis/1_2beta2/

Try it out, kick the tires, and please let us know if you have comments or
questions.  Bugs should be reported using JIRA:

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10460

Thanks,
--Glen on behalf of the Axis team

Re: Ensure Axis 1.2 Final will work for you (Re: ANNOUNCE : Axis 1.2 beta 2)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, It's on my todo list.

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.