Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chandresh Turakhia <ch...@bhartitelesoft.com> on 2006/03/14 13:54:55 UTC

Re: Improving the first impressions ( JCR 170 and can-be related projects )

Hi,

AXMEDIS framework which seem to use MPEG 21 standards could be another =
cool content framework worth looking for content application.  =
http://www.axmedis.org/ . Axmedis (Automating Production of Cross Media =
Content for Multi-channel Distribution ) is an integrated project (IP), =
funded by the European Commission under the 6th Framework=E2=80=99s =
Information Society Technologies (IST) programme, with Paolo Nesi from =
the University of Florence as its co-ordinator.

Paloa Nesi can guide us all if possible how Axmedis framework can use =
JSR 170 based CMS. It seems some one needs to look into porting amedis =
database to JSR 170. After JLibrary it is another cool and simple stuff.

I might have 1 GB+ Downloads of Different Open Source Content Database , =
Media Standards , Telecom Media stuff.=20

Some one can actually want to host a Content management Platform to host =
the same. LLLLLLLLLooots of stuff and how they all link together with my =
"personal comments ".....  Lots of ideas of whats missing in 1 Open =
source and whats present in another open source.=20

Hopefully honest discussions can stop reinventing the wheel.

Some other useful links compiled by Gergely T=C3=B3th

  a.. Axmedis project: http://www.axmedis.org=20
  b.. Axmedis 2005 conference: http://www.axmedis.org/axmedis2005/=20
  c.. Digital Media Project (2005): http://www.dmpf.org=20
  d.. European Accessible Information Network: =
http://www.euain.org/modules/wfsection/=20
  g.. ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11/N5231 MPEG-21 Coding of moving pictures and =
audio: http://www.chiariglione.org/mpeg/standards/mpeg-21/mpeg-21.htm=20
  h.. INDICARE =
http://www.indicare.org/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=3D134=20
  j.. ODRL: http://www.odrl.org/=20
  k.. Open Mobile Alliance =E2=80=93 Digital Rights Management V2.0 =
http://www.openmobilealliance.com/release_program/drm_v2_0.html=20

Regards,
Chand

  AXMEDIS framework which seem to use MPEG 21 standards could be another cool content framework worth looking for content application.  http://www.axmedis.org/ . Axmedis (Automating Production of Cross Media Content for Multi-channel Distribution ) is an integrated project (IP), funded by the European Commission under the 6th Framework’s Information Society Technologies (IST) programme, with Paolo Nesi from the University of Florence as its co-ordinator.

  Paloa Nesi can guide us all if possible how Axmedis framework can use JSR 170 based CMS. It seems some one needs to look into porting amedis database to JSR 170. After JLibrary it is another cool and simple stuff.

  I might have 1 GB+ Downloads of Different Open Source Content Database , Media Standards , Telecom Media stuff.

  Some one can actually want to host a Content management Platform to host the same. LLLLLLLLLooots of stuff and how they all link together with my "personal comments ".....  Lots of ideas of whats missing in 1 Open source and whats present in another open source.

  Hopefully honest discussions can stop reinventing the wheel.

  Some other useful links compiled by Gergely Tóth

    e.. Grimm, Rüdiger et al. (2005): privacy4DRM Datenschutzverträgliches und nutzungsfreundliches Digital Rights Management: http://www.datenschutzzentrum.de/drm/privacy4drm.pdf
    f.. iRights.info – Urheberrecht in der digitalen Welt: http://www.irights.info/
    g.. ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11/N5231 MPEG-21 Coding of moving pictures and audio: http://www.chiariglione.org/mpeg/standards/mpeg-21/mpeg-21.htm
    h.. Jeges, Ernő and Kerényi, Kristóf (2005): Digital Media Project – Part II: Chances of an open standard. INDICARE Monitor, Vol. 2, no 6, August 2005; http://www.indicare.org/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=134
    i.. Nesi, Paolo; Ng, Kia; Delgado, Jaime (eds.) (2005): Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Automated Production of Cross Media Content for Multi-channel Distribution, IEEE Computer Society, 2005
    j.. ODRL: http://www.odrl.org/
    k.. Open Mobile Alliance – Digital Rights Management V2.0 Candidate Enabler: http://www.openmobilealliance.com/release_program/drm_v2_0.html

  Regards,
  Chand