Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Jason Sheets <js...@idahoimageworks.com> on 2004/05/15 21:22:27 UTC

New apache mirror

Dear Apache Mirror Community,

I have configured a mirror of Apache on my server.

Country: USA, Texas
Contact: jsheets@idahoimageworks.com
Update Frequency: 3 times per day (adjustable)

Approximate Bandwidth: 3.5 mbit/s dedicated to server, burstable to 100
mbits, less than 20% utilization currently.

I have followed the recommend configuration for my mirror: yes

Logo for mirror: http://www.idahoimageworks.com/iiwapache.org
URL for link: http://www.idahoimageworks.com

Sincerely

Jason Sheets
Idaho Image Works LLC
http://www.idahoimageworks.com
(208) 863-2530

Re: New apache mirror

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sat, 15 May 2004, Jason Sheets wrote:

> Dear Apache Mirror Community,
>
> I have configured a mirror of Apache on my server.

> Country: USA, Texas
> Contact: jsheets@idahoimageworks.com
> Update Frequency: 3 times per day (adjustable)
>
> Approximate Bandwidth: 3.5 mbit/s dedicated to server, burstable to 100
> mbits, less than 20% utilization currently.
>
> I have followed the recommend configuration for my mirror: yes
>
> Logo for mirror: http://www.idahoimageworks.com/iiwapache.org
> URL for link: http://www.idahoimageworks.com

Thanks.  This has been added.

3.5mbit may be on the thin side for a US mirror, but given we have lots of
US mirrors at the moment, it will probably be ok.

Joshua.