Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/30 13:15:05 UTC

Please continue executing test cases in TestLink to achieve your assignment

Dear Volunteers,

First, thank you all for your effort that we have now completed 713 test
executions in TestLink, which cover Windows, Linux and Mac.

Our target is to complete *1000 *test executions before *June 6*, please
continue working on your assigned test executions and try to complete as
much as possible.

It is a great community here, if we do a little bit more then we will get
an awesome  achievement. Thanks!!

Regards,
Yu Zhen