Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Ege, Bernhard" <be...@cgm.com> on 2023/02/01 15:40:12 UTC

API doc missing from binary package?

Hi,

I was using the Javadoc location:

https://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest/

but decided to try to use the doc from the binary (so it matches the libraries I use), but it seems the Javadoc in the binary zip file only contains a smaller subset of the documentation.

One that is missing in the binary distribution but is on the online Javadoc is:

org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean

or

org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxyFactoryBean

Many more seem not to be included.

Should I point my Javadoc to the online doc or is there a way to get the online Javadoc locally?

Thank you,

Bernhard