Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Bernagou <bl...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 12:25:51 UTC

[T5]onSessionClose?

hi,

I'm looking for catching the "event" onSessionClose. In fact, I would like
to change the status online to offline of a user whose session is
close/lost.
Any idea? I thought about a timer at the application level able to get the
full list of sessions and make a full update but it seems to me there is
maybe another solution.

M.

--
Michael Bernagou
Java Developper

Re: [T5]onSessionClose?

Posted by Pablo Ruggia <pr...@gmail.com>.
I would use an HttpSessionListener configured in your web.xml.
Take a look to
http://www.stardeveloper.com/articles/display.html?article=2001112001&page=1