Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/20 14:37:08 UTC

[m2] installation instructions incorrect (windows)

Hi,

I just followed the installation instructions on
http://maven.apache.org/maven2/download.html, but they are incorrect. If I
follow then I get an error that M2_HOME is not set properly. It printed:

M2_HOME = C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\maven-
2.0\bin\mvn.bat\..

although I did not set M2_HOME.

I did the following to rectify this:

created env. var. M2_HOME = C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\maven-2.0

adjusted PATH = ... old path... ;"%M2_HOME%\bin"

regards,

Wim

Re: [m2] installation instructions incorrect (windows)

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Windows XP (service pack 1)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.