Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vcamel9 <vc...@outlook.com> on 2017/06/12 21:38:03 UTC

Camel Route adding many listners to AMQ

   I have written code for <onexception> ..call processor with code
below..</onexception>

   	from("jmsamq:queue:*CamelWireTapOrdersTestQ*")

.filter(header("JMSMessageID").isEqualTo(exchange.getIn().getHeader("JMSMessageID")))
       .to("jmsamq:queue:PreIngestCompletedOrdersTestQ_EXP");

   But the problem is for every request there is a new consumer added to
queue:CamelWireTapOrdersTestQ how can I avoid it? I only need one listener.
   Thanks