Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by SriB <sr...@avocent.com> on 2007/07/25 21:47:39 UTC

jsr181 POJO's dependent JAR files

Hello!

I have a jsr181 based service unit that exposes a POJO as a web service. I
have a whole bunch of dependent JAR files for this POJO. Where do I put
them?

The servicemix docs say, I can do this:

<classpath>
  <location>lib/foo.jar</location>
</classpath>

I tried lib/*.jar for multiple jars, but that did not work. What is the
syntax ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,
Sri

Re: jsr181 POJO's dependent JAR files

Posted by Michal <ca...@yahoo.com>.
I am using FUSE distribution ver. 3.2.0.0. You can download it here:
http://open.iona.com/downloads/

if you are using 3.1 then you should also have this feature (see
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/classloaders.html)

Posted by SriB <sr...@avocent.com>.
Thanks Michal.

Posted by Michal <ca...@yahoo.com>.