Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gustavo Yoshizaki <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 14:06:56 UTC

Request Cycle TimeOut

Hi,

I have some problems with the time out of the request cycle. I extended my
application from WebApplication and in the init method added the following
line:

getRequestCycleSettings().setTimeout(Duration.ONE_HOUR);

However, in one page with an ajax link, I got the following error:

09:00:05,290 ERROR [RequestCycle] java.lang.InterruptedException
wicket.WicketRuntimeException: java.lang.InterruptedException
    at wicket.Session.getPage(Session.java:431)

This is an error thrown in Session.class:

try
{
      pageMapsUsedInRequest.wait(timeout.getMilliseconds());
}
catch (InterruptedException ex)
{
      throw new WicketRuntimeException(ex);
}

The timeout that pageMapsUsedInRequest waits is 1 minute, which is default
of Wicket. It seems that the settings is being ignored.

I'm using Wicket 1.2.6

Thanks

Re: Request Cycle TimeOut

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.