Posted to dev@eventmesh.apache.org by mx <79...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/07/20 02:45:53 UTC

JAVA-SDK add features of nameResolver and loadbalance

Hi:
&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;Now the Java-SDK must be a fixed business address, it might be more elegant to get the service address automatically from the registry.&nbsp;How about we add&nbsp; extensions&nbsp; of nameResolver and loadbalance on the client side ?

&nbsp; Here is a preliminary discussion:https://github.com/apache/incubator-eventmesh/pull/1030

Re: JAVA-SDK add features of nameResolver and loadbalance

Posted by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi, it is a good suggestion when we involve a registry, but it can be
designed configurable.