Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Heiko Braun <hb...@redhat.com> on 2009/10/13 16:02:22 UTC

Database scripts

I am looking for the DB scripts  to initialize the table structure on
any other DB then derby.
We are using the 1.x branch of ODE and the 1.3.3 release scripts don't
seem to work (at least on mysql).

Also, do JPA and Hibernate require different schemas?
If so, what should the scripts in the distribution be used for?

Can anyone point in the right direction?

Thanks a lot,
Heiko

Re: Postgres Script RE: Database scripts

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
I meant: 42 tables? I think it has too many tables?

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

----------------
blog: http://jeff.familyyu.net

Re: Postgres Script RE: Database scripts

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

----------------
blog: http://jeff.familyyu.net

RE: Postgres Script RE: Database scripts

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Database scripts

Posted by Karthick Sankarachary <sa...@intalio.com>.

Re: Database scripts

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

Re: Database scripts

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Database scripts

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
simply update the blob(2G) to blob will work for mysql case, but I found the

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

Re: Database scripts