Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2007/11/16 01:07:16 UTC

example for DatabaseMetaData.getColumnPrivileges is_Grantable='YES'?

Hi,

I've been working on finishing the DatabaseMetaDataTest, and the next
on the list is testing getColumnPrivileges and getTablePrivileges.
However, some of this is already being tested in the test
grantRevokeTest, so I thought it more suitable to expand the testing
there.

However, my intitial checks showed that isGrantable returns 'NO' for
all cases in the test. I've tried and tried, but cannot come up with a
scenario that will make the value 'YES'. I don't think I can make it
return null either.

Can anyone help me?

Thx,
Myrna