Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Baker,Jonathan" <Ba...@oclc.org> on 2006/06/27 17:33:40 UTC

PRETTY_HTML

<context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML</param-name>
        <param-value>true</param-value>
    </context-param>

Changing this setting between true and false in my web.xml makes no
difference on the html source shown to me in firefox or ie.

Is this setting not functional in myfaces 1.1.3/tomahawk 1.1.2, or could
something else be causing the HTML to not be beautified?

JB

Re: PRETTY_HTML

Posted by Richard Capraro <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hello jonathan,
i have read (in the mailing list) that this parameter does not work
and will be removed in future versions.

regards,
Richard Capraro