Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/08/06 03:42:17 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Pallavi Rao as new Chair for Falcon

Congratulations Pallavi -  Well deserved

Venkat
Posted by Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com>.
Thank you all for the warm wishes! Hard to fill Srikanth's shoes. Will try
and do the best I can.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:42 AM, pragya mittal <mi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congratulations Pallavi !
>
> On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 11:08 AM, Idris Ali <ps...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Pallavi!!
>>
>> On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 at 9:12 AM, Venkat Ranganathan <
>> vranganathan@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Congratulations Pallavi -  Well deserved
>> >
>> > Venkat

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Pallavi Rao as new Chair for Falcon

Posted by pragya mittal <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Pallavi !

Posted by Idris Ali <ps...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pallavi!!