Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/04 01:14:51 UTC

[VOTE] 3.8.1 Windows Release

Please review and vote on this 3.8.1 Windows Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8796

Repos ready to be released have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-8796

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-windows: 3.8.1 (9b003319c6)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, and publish
it to NPM.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses

Re: [VOTE] 3.8.1 Windows Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 5

Steve Gill
Parashuram N
Sergey Grebnov
Vladimir Kotikov
Jesse MacFadyen

The vote has passed. I will publish it to NPM and dist now.

Re: [VOTE] 3.8.1 Windows Release

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
+1

RE: [VOTE] 3.8.1 Windows Release