Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2009/07/21 11:11:45 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ActiveIO 3.1.2

Ok, sometimes things just don't want to run smoothly. Only after I released
artifacts in the central repo, I realized that pom modifications made to
package ActiveIO as a bundle have wrong properties (copy-paste problem from
ActiveMQ project), so the packaging of the release is messed and the library
is not usable. Not sure how that missed, but I cannot reverse it, so I'm
proposing to release 3.1.2 with this fix as soon as possible.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-018/

I've built ActiveMQ with this release.  We need to just fix a couple of
tests as they use backport package previously included in the classpath as
activeio dependency, but that's another issue.

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveIO 3.1.2

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1
On 21 Jul 2009, at 10:11, Dejan Bosanac wrote:

> Ok, sometimes things just don't want to run smoothly. Only after I
> released
> artifacts in the central repo, I realized that pom modifications
> made to
> package ActiveIO as a bundle have wrong properties (copy-paste
> problem from
> ActiveMQ project), so the packaging of the release is messed and the
> library
> is not usable. Not sure how that missed, but I cannot reverse it, so
> I'm
> proposing to release 3.1.2 with this fix as soon as possible.
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-018/
>
> I've built ActiveMQ with this release.  We need to just fix a couple
> of
> tests as they use backport package previously included in the
> classpath as
> activeio dependency, but that's another issue.
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>

> Cheers
> --
> Dejan Bosanac

> Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Rob Davies
I work here: http://fusesource.com
My Blog: http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveIO 3.1.2

Posted by Hiram Chirino <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 5:11 AM, Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> wrote:

> Ok, sometimes things just don't want to run smoothly. Only after I released
> artifacts in the central repo, I realized that pom modifications made to
> package ActiveIO as a bundle have wrong properties (copy-paste problem from
> ActiveMQ project), so the packaging of the release is messed and the
> library
> is not usable. Not sure how that missed, but I cannot reverse it, so I'm
> proposing to release 3.1.2 with this fix as soon as possible.
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-018/
>
> I've built ActiveMQ with this release.  We need to just fix a couple of
> tests as they use backport package previously included in the classpath as
> activeio dependency, but that's another issue.
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>

> Cheers
> --
> Dejan Bosanac

> Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveIO 3.1.2

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1