Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Yu, Yang" <yy...@amazon.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/18 23:58:59 UTC

About 1.10 Release Timeline

Hi everyone,

Amazon SageMaker is working on developing SageMaker training, tuning, batch inference and endpoint inference operators in Airflow. The first three are already PRed and merged. I will send PR for the last one this week.

I have seen current merged codes are picked in the 1.10 test branch. I was wondering if there is a timeline for release of 1.10?

Thanks,
Yang

Re: About 1.10 Release Timeline

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Send an email on the 1.10.1 email thread to have your PR included... Ash is
working on that release.

-s