Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Francis Ho -- Sun Enterprise Architecture <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/27 20:06:49 UTC

re: Issue with SOAP messaging with JMS

Since you plan to use JMS as the underlying transport, you will need to use a
JMS implementation that supports .NET clients or use a bridge like ActiveJMS
(see: http://active-jms.sourceforge.net).

francis
--
Niket Anand <ni...@noida.manystreams.com> wrote:

Hello All,
As Axis is providing API or samples for JMS transport service with SOAP. But I
have a query.

To get the web service using Axis with JMS, client should be in java. But I want
to provide web service which can handle Asynchronous SOAP messaging with any
Applications as clients. These applications might be implemented in .NET, java etc.
Can anybody tell me the solution How to have such kind of service with .NET client

waiting for ur reply.....
Thanks,
Niket

Re: Issue with SOAP messaging with JMS

Posted by Mitchell Horowitz <ho...@sonicsoftware.com>.
Here is a shameless plug -

SonicMQ has a native COM client that supports JMS in a .NET environment
including VB and C#.  If you go to the Sonic Webpage, you can download
the JMS COM Client at no charge.
http://www.sonicsoftware.com/cgi-bin/sonic.cgi/download_menu.w and go to
the Clients Download section.

--