Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Liang, Chong" <Da...@compuware.com> on 2007/08/02 15:40:12 UTC

Tomcat6 and JVMTI Interface provided by SUN for Java profiler.

Hi there,

  I am working on a Java profiler using JVMTI interface provided by JDK
5 and above. I always get abnormal termination of tomcat 6 when stopping
it. I ran through DevStudio debugger and found the callback of
jvmtiEventVMDeath in JVMTI is never activated when shutting down tomcat
6 and a unhandled exception is caught. It doesn't happen on tomcat 5.5.

Thanks,
Chong

 <<abnormal.doc>>

RE: Tomcat6 and JVMTI Interface provided by SUN for Java profiler.