Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net> on 2016/02/10 00:13:17 UTC

confluence line spacing

I just added documentation for DELETESTATUS API on the CollectionsAdmin
page in the ref guide but couldn't get the line spacing to be the same as
the rest of the lines. Is there something I'm missing?

--
Anshum Gupta

Re: confluence line spacing

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.
It's worth a look, but there valid reasons for those tags - <p> is for
paragraphs, and <span> is used in valid cases for defining when a URL
should *not* be a hyperlink. Inserting a <p> tag when you hit enter is
valid, IMO, because most of the time you want some extra spacing to
differentiate paragraphs.

Part of the problem is that we want that list on the Collections API page
to behave as a list, without actually *being* a list with proper HTML tags.
That's just going to cause little glitches until we change the design of
API pages.

Re: confluence line spacing

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Thanks Cassandra! :)