Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by kalaj <pa...@21cn.com> on 2007/05/22 18:16:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache web server efficiency go down with increasing uptime.

I use Apache 2.2.4,MySQL 5.0 and PHP 5.2.2 run on Debian VPS system,
I noticed that my web server efficiency go down with a web server
increasing uptime,for example,when I restart the web server that will
cut down the WordPress php page produce time half.
Any idea with this?

Re: [users@httpd] Apache web server efficiency go down with increasing uptime.

Posted by kalaj <pa...@21cn.com>.
I setted MaxRequestsPerChild 25 before.
when I turn php memory limit to 16M from 128M,the problem seems gone.

Posted by alex handle <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Re: [users@httpd] RE: Apache web server efficiency go down with increasing uptime.

Posted by spacemarc <sp...@gmail.com>.