Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Anil Vijendran <ak...@pipedream.org> on 2000/03/16 21:58:00 UTC

Re: Making tomcat-user work - a suggestion

Well, I doubt if anyone would be interested in changing the name of tomcat-dev.
Too many people probably need to change their settings.

I think this is fine, as long as we keep reminding people to use tomcat-user
for user-level questions raised on tomcat-dev.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)