Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/21 16:00:37 UTC

Multithreaded Invoker Builds

Is there a way to have Invoker run a test with more than one thread (i.e.
the -T option)?  My understanding is that the 'invoker.parallelThreads'
option is to run Invoker itself in parallel across test poms, but that each
individual test pom is still single threaded.  Or am I misunderstanding?

-Keegan

Re: Multithreaded Invoker Builds

Posted by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com>.
Actually, after reading the code a bit, I'm 90% sure this isn't supported
and I'm not misinterpreting the purpose of invoker.parallelThreads.  I've
opened a Jira for this (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MINVOKER-165).  If
I get a chance, I might see if I can put a patch together.

-Keegan