Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/11 01:35:32 UTC

Neural Net

Hi,

i could not see mention of Neural Net algorithm in the Algorithm Reference
in System ML documentation.

Is it supported ? Or can a DML script for neural net be developed using the
DML language ?

Regards,
Sourav

Re: Neural Net

Posted by Shirish Tatikonda <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, one can develop such algorithms using DML language.

Re: Neural Net

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shirish for the input.

I'll try out the same and let you know if I face any problem.

Regards,
Sourav