Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> on 2005/09/01 20:04:04 UTC

Re: [VOTE] stdcxx 4.1.2 snapshot

--On August 25, 2005 3:36:13 PM -0600 Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
wrote:

> Please vote to make this snapshot available for download from the
> project Web page.

This needs the approval of the Incubator PMC as well:

<http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases%0D>

HTH.  -- justin

Re: [VOTE] stdcxx 4.1.2 snapshot

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On September 1, 2005 12:16:36 PM -0600 Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
wrote:

>> This needs the approval of the Incubator PMC as well:
>
> Yes, thanks for the reminder. Based on Leo Simmons' email quoted
> in the post below I assume I should request it on
> general@incubator.apache.org (rather than by contacting the PMC
> directly), correct?

Yup.

The only reason to contact the Incubator PMC on pmc@ is if the information
should be kept confidential - releases certainly aren't confidential.  =)

Thanks.  -- justin

Re: [VOTE] stdcxx 4.1.2 snapshot

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> --On August 25, 2005 3:36:13 PM -0600 Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Please vote to make this snapshot available for download from the
>> project Web page.
>

> This needs the approval of the Incubator PMC as well:

Yes, thanks for the reminder. Based on Leo Simmons' email quoted
in the post below I assume I should request it on
general@incubator.apache.org (rather than by contacting the PMC
directly), correct?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200508.mbox/%3c42EE75A0.7050006@roguewave.com%3e

Martin