Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Colic <Al...@pop-ware.com> on 2002/03/05 20:01:50 UTC

How to fill a String[] property?

Hi,
I have a form with a string array property 'Activities'. The form has the
following methods:

private String[] mActivities = new String[6];
public void setActivities(String[] parm1)   { mActivities = parm1;  }
public String[] getActivities()             { return mActivities;   }

On my page I need 6 textboxes to be filled in each representing an element
in the mActivities array. I have tried the following:

but I get bean.populate errors.

Any help is appreciated.

Alex