Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ba...@wellsfargo.com on 2014/01/15 17:23:52 UTC

ActiveMQ user conference?

I am curious if there is a conference specific to ActiveMQ and the developers community?  Is anyone aware?  I know Red Hat has their conference which includes A-MQ, but I am wondering if the users/developers community offers something?

Re: ActiveMQ user conference?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 5:51 PM,  <ba...@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> How do I find out about when the next ActiveMQ JUG is?

Oh its not an ActiveMQ JUG. Its a user group formed in an area or city
such as Barcelona, London, New York etc.
Just search the internet for JUGs nearby your living area, and see
what kind of events they offer.

Posted by ba...@wellsfargo.com.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
JUG = Java User Group

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yah, like Claus said, the CamelOne/DevNation conference is great for
open-soruce integration/messaging, ActiveMQ+Camel+Karaf ..etc

Check out some of the past talks:

http://fusesource.com/fuse/camelone-2011-videos/
http://fusesource.com/apache-camel-conference-2012/camelone_speakers_2012/
http://fusesource.com/apache-camel-conference-2013/speakers/

And if you're in Phoenix, I do talks every once in a while about
ActiveMQ  at the PHXJUG :)

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 9:23 AM,  <ba...@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> I am curious if there is a conference specific to ActiveMQ and the developers community?  Is anyone aware?  I know Red Hat has their conference which includes A-MQ, but I am wondering if the users/developers community offers something?

--
Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog