Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/01 03:17:44 UTC

[Vote] 3.7.0 Windows & Windows Phone Release

Please review and vote on this 3.7.0 Windows & Windows Phone Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7923

Repos ready to be released have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7923

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-windows: 3.7.0 (6d9a19b0db)
    cordova-wp8: 3.7.0 (279215372e)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses

Re: [Vote] 3.7.0 Windows & Windows Phone Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4

Staci Cooper
Steve Gill
Parashuram Narasimhan