Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@canada.com> on 2003/01/12 00:38:14 UTC

Re: JetspeedLDAP and BaseLDAPObject

It's been some time since the last post on this, so I was just
curious about the progress on the LDAP classes.

I'm hoping to fold general purpose LDAP into my portal over the next
two days; my completely naive approach is to subclass BaseLDAPObject
in the very same way as is done for LDAPPermissions et al, but if
someone has an easier or more general way to offer directory services
in a similar tool-service way as the database, I've /love/ to hear
about it :)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy - garym@teledyn.com - TeleDynamics Communications
   - blog: http://www.teledyn.com/mt/ - biz: http://teledyn.com/ -