Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Pavan Vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 08:14:16 UTC

Re: ScrollPane - column footer

Hi Sandro and prophe ,
Any Idea when this feature would be available? If its too late...can you
please post the code?

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan

--
Thanks and Regards,
Pavan

Re: ScrollPane - column footer

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavan,

> Any Idea when this feature would be available? If its too late...can you please post the code?
I'm sorry but I never received a patch for this (nor some code), and
without a jira issue for this we forget it ...
Anyway, Pavan, if you need the code for a fast solution I think the
best way is to get some code from prophe.

@prophe:
I'm not against including this in Pivot, but (by ASF rules) you should
post the code in a jira issue, and then fill an ICLA with ASF (but
don't worry, nothing strange here). Or we could post in the
pivot-contrib in apache-extras (
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-contrib/ ) in a new
subproject ... and no need to sign the ICLA for this, at least for
now.
Tell me and I can add you in committers list for it, but I need your
Google account name, send a private email to me for this.

And in the meantime we could see how the proposed solution works in
many cases, and maybe target it for 2.1 ... what do you think ?

Tell me.

Bye,
Sandro