Posted to mod_python-commits@quetz.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/12/20 18:30:12 UTC

[Mod_python Wiki] Trivial Update of "Cookie use with Classes" by MartinStoufer

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Mod_python Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MartinStoufer:
http://wiki.apache.org/mod_python/Cookie_use_with_Classes

The comment on the change is:
Added some URL and file verbage

  Again we include the Session object and use the Publisher model to return content to the browser.

+ The nominal URL for this example is:
+ {{{
+   http://your.domain.com/ExampleSession/ExampleCookieSession.py/foo
+ }}}
+
  {{{#!python
  # This example uses an instance of the ExampleSession class for every request.
+ # Save this file as ExampleCookieSession.py and store it in ${HTDOC_ROOT}/ExampleSession/

  from mod_python import apache, Session, Cookie, util
  from time import time
@@ -92, +98 @@

  With the addition of the 'cookies' argument, we define a new method to handle the extraction/setting of cookie information. From here, you can easily extend your code to customize cookie use.
  ----
- CategoryExamples
+ CategoryExamples CategoryExamples