Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Hari, Piyush" <Pi...@intuit.com> on 2005/08/08 22:21:10 UTC

How to programmitically add or delete a portlet form a PSML page ?

Here is my scenario :

http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portals/default-page.psml
<http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portals/default-page.psml>    carries a
log-in portlet. Once, the user enters the userID and password and clicks on
the sign-in button, I want the same default-page to reopen without the login
portlet.

How can I do that ? Here is my JSP page I use in the Login portlet:

<%@ page session="false" %>

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/portlet" prefix="portlet" %>

<portlet:defineObjects/>

<form action = "http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/default-page.psml">

                        <input type="submit" value="Signin">

</form>

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out with this.

Thanks in advance,

Piyush

AW: How to programmitically add or delete a portlet form a PSML page ?

Posted by ap...@salesfactory.org.
jou can modify the juserloginaction or write your own one...