Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sam Wun <sw...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/02 20:30:35 UTC

example about deploy application from windows eclipse to linux Tomcat

Hi,

Can anyone link me an example about deploy application from windows
eclipse to linux Tomcat?

Thanks

Re: example about deploy application from windows eclipse to linux Tomcat

Posted by Sameer Acharya <ac...@yahoo.com>.
I have not used Eclipse so cant say about the same,  Netbeans can build a war file (so Iam assuming Eclipse can do the same too) for a web project.

You can just copy the war file into webapps folder of Tomcat if directory sharing is done else ftp it to that folder, depends on how your machines and network is configured.

-Sameer

Posted by Edoardo Panfili <ed...@aspix.it>.